I am a PhD Student in the Software composition group at University of Bern under the supervision of Prof. Oscar Nierstrasz and Dr. Sebastiano Panichella. I work on mainly supporting developers in comprehending source code via comments and their maintenance and evolution aspect. My research area lie in the general area of Software Engineering, Natural Language Processing, Program Comprehension, Object- Orienting Programming, and Machine learning applied to SE. I have co-reviewed papers of various international conference (e.g., ICSME, SANER, SATTOSE) and journal (TOSEM).
I graduated with a Master degree (M.E.) in Software System from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani Campus (BITS Pilani) in 2017. Prior to my masters, I have worked in different profiles in software engineering. I have worked as a software tester in Samsung, as a researcher in Vmware, and as a developer in People Interactive Ltd. I can say that I have witnessed the real software engineering happening in various industries and in various profiles.
- Papers accepted in Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (SCAM), 2021
- Paper accepted in Journal of Systems and Software (JSS), 2021
- Paper accepted in Empirical software engineering (EMSE), 2021
- Doctoral Symposium Paper accepted in International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), 2021
- Tool Demo Paper accepted in International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering (SANER), 2021